To complete the DETC410 kit you will need -A 190mm style touring car body
ESC and motor
Pinion Gears to suit your motor/spur choice, the kit comes with a 116T 64pd spur. Depending on your motor choice you may need a different sized spur.
Double sided Tape
Radio gear, Transmitter and Receiver
Plugs for your batteries if they don't come with any
Stick style Lipo Batteries
Tires, Inserts and Tire Glue
Transponder(only required for racing)
Shock and Diff oils suited to your track surface. The following table lists the recommended starting points in the manuals provided setups
- 1.3mm/0.05inch, 1.5mm, 2mm and 2.5mm Hex Drivers.
- The manual states a cross wrench is required, but one is included in the kit
- Needlenose Pliers
- Lexan Scissors for cutting out your body.
- A set of calipers allows for quick measurements rather than compare to the scale diagrams in the manual.
- Shock pliers help prevent scratching shock shafts when building the shocks.
- Side cutters to cut plastic parts off their parts trees
- Scales for accurate measurement of diff oils.
- 4mm Turnbuckle wrench