Items required to complete the kit -
- LiPo batteries, 2x2s or 2x3s packs
- Shock and Diff oils. 500, 2000 and 5000cst are the recommended starting points in the manual.
- Grease and Threadlock
- Connectors suited to your battery type
- Double-sided Tape
- Tires, Wheels and Inserts suited to the surface you plan on running on.
- Radio equipment
- A pinion suited to your motor and track layout.
- ESC and Motor
- Spare wire, handy if your ESC/Motor combo doesn't provide enough.
- Transponder(if you plan on racing)
- 17mm Wheel Wrench
- Cross Wrench
- Needlenose Pliers
- Lexan Scissors
- 1.3mm/0.05inch, 1.5mm, 2mm and 2.5mm Hex Drivers. The kit does provide basic allen keys in the required sizes but a good set of hex drivers will make the build easier.
- A set of calipers allows for quick measurements rather than compare to the scale diagrams in the manual.
- Side cutters to cut plastic parts off their parts trees