Just a small list of items required before you get into building your kit, skip this page if you have experience with building kits.
To complete the DEX410v4 kit you will need -
- Shock and Diff oils. 300, 400, 3000 and 7000cst oils are the starting points recommended in the manual.
- ESC and motor
- Pinion Gears
- Double sided Tape
- Transponder(only required for racing)
- Radio gear, I recommend using the smallest receiver offered for your choice of radio gear.
- Wire and Plugs for your batteries
- Saddle Pack Lipo Batteries
- Tires, Inserts and Tire Glue
Tools required/recommended for the kit build-
- Hex Drivers, the kit does come with basic 'L' shaped allen keys, located in parts Bag Q, but drivers make kit assembly easier. Required sizes are 1.3mm(0.05"), 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm
- Nut Drivers/Cross Wrench
- 4mm Turnbuckle wrench/spanner/shifting spanner, one is included in the kit but I prefer something with a wider surface
- Stanley Knife, recommended for trimming plastic off parts
- Side Cutters for cleanly removing plastic parts off their sprues
- Calipers, for easier measurement of parts.